Sunday, April 26, 2009

my life

This is what i use to describe my LIFE :



a cup of bitter coffee & sweet yummy ice-cream
the bitter part of my life contains 80% and the sweet part is only 20%...
there's so many confusing questions in our life...
actually..
a simple thing turn out so hard 4 us....
izzit because of the complex world outside that hv changed our thinking?
there are more bitter part of my life than sweet....
izzit because.. there r too many negative aura around me?
or izzit because there's nth good about me?
ya...
i think so....
i'm nothing to the world......
i'm juz an invisible person....







3 comments:

  1. bab3,cheer up larh =]
    juz like mii..we are the same KIND!!
    gosh`i always need to pretend tat im really happy but actually im NOT!! ><
    muz be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cousin, take life easy. =)
    JinSwan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe~
    haha.. yalo yalo^^
    u too~ muz b happy~!!!

    cousin.. life is hard.. aiks~

    ReplyDelete